As technology has evolved, life insurance has become increasingly complex. Policies are available in many different types, and some even include options for investing a portion of your policy dollars into the stock market.
Many would-be buyers of life insurance are hesitant to take advice from product-driven, door-to-door salespeople and don’t know where to turn for answers and solutions.
R.M. Beasley & Associates represents many different life insurance carriers, so we can help you choose a policy that best meets your needs from many of the most-trusted names in the industry.
We help our clients understand the following types of life insurance as well as decide on a carrier and other features to best meet their needs and goals:
- Term Life Insurance – Affordable, simplified insurance for a specific time period.
- Whole Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, fixed premiums, guaranteed death benefit, and cash value growth.
- Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit options.
- Variable Universal Life Insurance – Permanent insurance, with flexibility to change payments, premiums and death benefit. This insurance also allows you the option to take investment risks in return for a potentially higher cash value.
- Survivorship Life Insurance – Permanent insurance for two people, which provides a benefit to beneficiaries after the second person passes away.
To get started:Request a Quote & Free Consultation